The fast rhythm of modern life takes a lot of energy, and most importantly time. It has become even easier today to Read More
How to choose a dish for coffee
To get a delicious and fragrant drink, you need to choose a quality coffee and prepare it correctly. For the latter, there are several options.
Geyser coffee maker
Such utensils from reviews and ratings are used on gas and electric stoves. Its principle of operation is quite simple:
- Water in the lower compartment of the coffee maker boils, which is accompanied by the release of steam.
- The steam presses the water which rises and flows through the coffee compartment.
- A special spout takes the brewed coffee and pours it into a collecting vessel in the upper part of the construction.
A geyser coffee maker is more convenient than a decanter because the coffee does not tend to escape on the stove. The drink comes out rich and fragrant. To make your coffee really tasty, it is better to choose a small coffee maker, up to 300 ml.
Such utensils can be used both for coffee and tea. To get a drink, you need:
- Pour tea leaves or coffee (preferably coarse grind) at the bottom of the container.
- Pour a little standing boiling water to the middle of the flask.
- Stir and pour it all the way to the bottom of the flask.
- Lift the piston over the drink, close the lid and allow to infuse.
- Lower the piston, pressing the grounds to the bottom.
- Pour the drink into a cup.
- When choosing a French press, pay attention to the following parameters.
The material of the bulb
The container can be plastic. It is used in inexpensive models. Glass flask is the most common, as glass does not react with boiling water and brew, looks stylish, easy to clean. Metal French presses look stylish, then cost the most.
French-presses with decals on the holder look very nice. The flask has a beautiful pattern on it, applied under high temperature. Such utensils for tea and coffee will decorate any festive table.
Coffee cups are small in size. If you’re an espresso drinker, these sleek 0.125 liter cups will work for you. For Americano, you can buy bigger cups, up to 0.2 liters. Cappuccino and latte are better to drink from larger cups.
Often tableware is sold as a set, consisting of a cup and saucer. The most common materials are glass, ceramic and porcelain. The latter costs the most, but its price is fully justified. Porcelain cups are good at keeping the heat of the drink, while their walls do not burn your lips and fingers.
How to choose a tea pot
Making tea in a teapot with a filter is much more convenient – no tea particles will float in the drink. In such a teapot, the central place is taken by the net flask, where the tea is poured. When you pour boiling water into the teapot, the mesh prevents tea worms from getting into the water.
Teapots without a filter are also popular coffee equipment suppliers. They are suitable for brewing coarse leaf tea. The leaves swell and, under their own weight, settle down without spilling into the cup.
When choosing a teapot, you need to consider the size of the cups you are drinking from. For two 300 ml cups, you can take a 0,7-0,8 liters teapot. If you are having a tea party for friends wit the coffee equipment, the volume should be no less than 1.5 liters.
As for materials, the teapot must be:
These materials do not affect the taste of the drink and retain heat well. Metal and plastic can be used in holders.
To make tea drinking a ritual, you can pick up beautiful tea cups and a sugar bowl. They often come in a set – with it on the table will be harmony.